Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lead and Sorting the defect parts

1.Monitor Whole process in our site , perform QBR audit timely and Push it from 88 to 92.5 ;
2.Communicate with SQE, Buyer, and Process Engineering, MRC
3.Lead and Sorting the defect partsed hardy trousers
4.Arrange customer audit timely
5.Deal with and feed back all Quality Alert from customer
6.Directly Report to overall Supply Chain Directored hardy hoodies
7.Lead 5 employees and in charge their managementI have one year's experience of the job,I know a lot the procession of this position,for I have made serval deals with foreigners.As for the job,I got the good sense of ed hardy underwearthe need from clientsed hardy,I can know how to make a efficed hardy clothesent talk with them.I am good at Englsih writing spoken English and E-mail writing,I love the job ,I love the position
around the wound
It's just some guy I work with
be nice






No comments:

Post a Comment